Wednesday 31 July 2013

L'Oreal Preference Wild Ombres brush-on dip dye




Hey guys,
I have just dyed my hair with this L'oreal Preference Wild Ombres brush-on dip dye. I am very pleased with the product as it was really easy to use and the instructions were really simple and easy to follow. I do have dark brown hair and at the lightest part of my hair now is a dark- mid blond, which I am very happy about. The instructions tell you to keep it on for 25-45 minutes depending on how intense you want the colour to be. At first I was originally going to leave it on for 35 minutes as I wanted the colour to be in the middle of not to light but not to dark. However I did eventually leave it in for 45 minutes because it didn't really look like it was going light enough for my liking. The overall look now in my hair is a dark- mid blond. Oh I almost forgot it would be easier to have someone to help you with applying this product onto your hair as I could
imagine it would be very tricky to do yourself. I also recommend this product too! 
Leyla x

No comments:

Post a Comment